Purely and Simply Cappadocia
Welcome to daily pure Cappadocian trip to get immersed in ancient district in east-central Anatolia. Covering Goreme town, Goreme Open Air Museum, Avanos, Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley) and beyond, this trip brings you the best of this dreamy slice of Turkey. Explore one of the highlights of region; Goreme Open Air Museum, capture the dramatic Cappadocia landscape from the perfect vantage point Goreme Panorama, watch the potters using the traditional kick wheels and experience one of the ancient art dating back to neolithic ages, travel through the valleys decorated with cones, caves and impressive scenery scattered throughout the region. At the end of the day, do not forget to TOUCH THE EARTH that covers and shapes this fairy tale landscape.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Museum admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Good morning! Welcome to Cappadocia, and welcome to the most fascinating holiday of your life in the most fantastical topography.
- Your guide and driver are ready and willing to help make your day one of the memorable one in your life. Start with Goreme Panorama which embodies the very essence of the region.
- The next is a UNESCO site, Goreme Open Air Museum. Witness the most beautiful, most preserved monastic settlement and the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches, chapels and monasteries with frescoes and wall paintings of 10th to 13th century.
- Centre of pottery for thousands of years, since 3000 BC, Avanos is a riverside town which is less crowded than Goreme. That provides you to taste silence just before pottery shop visit and Devrent Valley, nicknamed 'Imagination Valley' locally. You will need to freshen your mind and be sure you are not dreaming when you spot the dolphin, seal or a camel, even Virgin Mary. The valley's dazzling rock formations allow you to find out how imaginative you are.
- Before this big day ends, we offer you the best collection of fairy chimneys which are located in small vineyards surrounding the area. It is called Pasabag (Monk’s Valley). It once served as a hideout for hermitage monks and named after them.
- On this trip, the road leads you to the natural symbol of Urgup. The fascinating fairy chimneys with the enchanting landscape, Three Gracies (Beauties). The tragic story behind these chimneys will catch your attention for sure when you hear it from your local guide.